Aquidneck Crop Summer Whites
Free the belly!
Every body is a crop-top body.
This sweet summer top in our favorite white summer fabric features our go-to super flattering square neckline and a tie-back for versatility in accommodating a range of bust sizes.
This hand-loomed cotton fabric features a tonal textured Guatemalan motif that looks like embroidery but is actually an ornamental pattern achieved by supplementary weaving.
Wear it as a crop, or pair it with high-waisted pants or our matching high-waisted skirt for a chic and less revealing look.
- Handwoven fabric made in Guatemala by Aurelia
- As with any handmade piece, there might be slight variations in color, pattern, and size. We celebrate these differences and so-called imperfections as what makes our products artisanal and one-of-a-kind
- Hand wash cold and line dry
- We have super limited quantities because we did a very small initial run of this fabric - we're a small brand, after all.
- If there is demand, we will be very happy to open this up to preorder in all sizes, including extended sizing, once we sell through our on-hand quantities!
- If we don't have your size, please send us a message through the contact form on the site, or to Hello@hereandtherecollective.com, so we can compile a list of those interested in preorder.