All Day Dress - White with white motif | Preorder Closed - check back for ready to ship availability soon
Drawing on inspiration from vintage summer dress patterns from the '70s, we set out to create a dress that would offer comfort, style, and versatility.
A flattering squared-off neck complements the easy fit and slightly ruffled hemline.
The All-Day Dress is perfect for wherever life takes you.
**Now offering EXTRA EXTRA SMALL.
THIS IS A PREORDER
You will receive an order confirmation, but it will not ship until it has been made. They are expected to be ready to ship from late April - May. This longer lead-time is because our artisans need to weave more yardage of this fabric. Please note this is an estimation and it could take less time or slightly longer.
About this product
- Cotton threads are handwoven on a pedal loom by Aurelia in Solola
- The textile features a textured white motif, each dress is one-of-a-kind.
- The motif is achieved through a process called pic'bil, which is an inlay brocading technique using supplementary wefts.
- The dress is hand-sewn by master sewer and patternmaker, Irma
- This style is meant to be comfortable with room to move and breathe
- Order your usual size for a very relaxed / oversized fit
- Size DOWN if you would like a less oversized fit
- If you have a small bust, we recommend sizing down
|Total dress length||34"||35"||36"||37"|