Flat Weave Yin Yang Momos Rug
Meet our flat-weave nubby Yin Yang rugs!
These handwoven beauties have been plant-dyed a soft yellow and pretty purple and are sure to add some fun color and texture to your home, studio, office.. or anywhere!
Send us a message if you'd like to order a custom size or color!
About this product
- All the pieces in our Momos rug collection have been handwoven by our artisan partner in Momostenango, Guatemala
- A truly artisanal process, each rug is woven on a pedal loom with thread spun from the wool of free-roaming sheep in the region.***
- The wool is carded and spun by hand and dyed naturally with plants.
- Due to the handmade nature of these pieces, no two pieces are exactly the same and might vary slightly in color and size
- We recommend placing a high-quality rug pad beneath your high-pile rugs to secure them in place and to prevent bunching
***These rugs are beautifully made, but they're rustic and might not suit your tastes if you're looking for something spotless and pristine! Since the wool is cleaned, carded, and spun by hand from free-roaming sheep, one should expect to see small bits of plant matter embedded into the threads.**
**Our weavers do their best to clean the yarn, and we do an additional cleaning when we receive the rugs, but bits of organic matter will remain. These can be picked out with thread scissors as they appear and bits of dirt that become dislodged can be gently vacuumed on the lowest setting.**