High Pile Geometric Momos Runner
Playful shapes in a sunny color palette, the geo runner is perfect for a hallway or as an accent rug.
Sizes: 3x5, 3x7, 5x7,
THIS RUG IS MADE-TO-ORDER
About this product
- All the pieces in our Momos rug collection have been handwoven by our artisan partner in Momostenango, Guatemala
- A truly artisanal process, each rug is woven on a pedal loom with thread spun from the wool of free-roaming sheep in the region.
- The wool is carded and spun by hand and naturally dyed with plants.
- Due to the handmade nature of these pieces, no two pieces are exactly the same and might vary slightly in color and size
- We recommend placing a high-quality rug pad beneath your high-pile rugs to secure them in place and to prevent bunching
- As this is made-to-order, please expect 8-10 weeks before your rug is ready to ship
- We ship directly to you from our shipping partner in Guatemala and will notify you when it is ready
- Please also be aware that the timeframe is an estimate and your rug could be ready sooner than the expected time frame, or beyond the expected timeframe. Delays are possible and can include reasons as simple as too much rain, prolonging the drying process of the wool.
- ***These rugs are beautifully made, but they're rustic and might not suit your tastes if you're looking for something spotless and pristine! Since the wool is cleaned, carded, and spun by hand from free-roaming sheep, one should expect to see small bits of plant matter embedded into the threads.**
**Our weavers do their best to clean the yarn, and we do an additional cleaning when we receive the rugs, but bits of organic matter will remain. These can be picked out with thread scissors as they appear and bits of dirt that become dislodged can be gently vacuumed on the lowest setting.**