Sunset Midi in Bougainvillea Jaspe
We think the '70s was the heydey for the Sundress and this silhouette is inspired by some of our favorites from that era.
Fitted in the bodice with a fuller tiered skirt, the Sunset Midi is a true statement dress in our boldly colored handwoven jaspe fabric - inspired, of course, by our favorite rambling flower, the bougainvillea.
Handmade in Guatemala by our master pattern maker and sewer, Irma, from gorgeous handwoven jaspe fabric, this dress will transport you to the tropics, wherever you might be.
As with all of our apparel, this versatile dress is just as suitable for barefoot beach strolls as it is jazzed up with some heels and jewelry for a party or date. Or throw on a chunky sweater and some sneakers for a layered cozy look to make this a truly seasonless piece in your wardrobe.
By combining timeless silhouettes in traditionally made fabrics, paired with colorful patterns and prints, we aim to bring you pieces that not only bring you joy but stand the test of time to give you wear-after-wear-after-wear.
- Model is 5'5, 34B bust, and wearing a size Small
- Handwoven jaspe fabric made in Guatemala
- Jaspe is a traditional Guatemalan ikat, which is a resist dye technique applied prior to weaving the fabric
- Hidden back zip
- As with any handmade piece, there might be slight variations in color, pattern, and size. We celebrate these differences and so-called imperfections as what makes our products artisanal and one-of-a-kind
- Hand wash cold and line dry
- Free shipping to the continental USA
- We have super limited quantities because we are using fabric we had leftover from our very first apparel collection.
- If there is demand, we will be very happy to open this up to preorder in all sizes, including extended sizing, once we sell through our on-hand quantities.
- If we don't have your size, please send us a message through the contact form on the site, or to Hello@hereandtherecollective.com, so we can compile a list of those interested in preorder