The Montauk Midi in Lilac Gingham
We think the '70s was the heydey for the Sundress and this silhouette is inspired by some of our favorites from that decade.
Handmade in Guatemala by our master pattern maker and sewer, Irma, from gorgeous handwoven gingham fabric, this dress evokes our nostalgia for coastal summers in the Northeast.
As with all of our apparel, this versatile dress is just as suitable for barefoot picnics, as it is jazzed up with some heels and jewelry for a party or date. Or throw on a chunky sweater and some sneakers for a layered cozy look to make this a truly seasonless piece on your wardrobe.
By combining timeless silhouettes in traditionally made fabrics, paired with colorful patterns and prints, we aim to bring you pieces that not only bring you joy but stand the test of time to give you wear-after-wear-after-wear.
Sold out in your size? Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when we restock.
- Hidden back zip
- Handwoven gingham fabric made in Guatemala by Aurelia
- As with any handmade piece, there might be slight variations in color, pattern, and size. We celebrate these differences and so-called imperfections as what makes our products artisanal and one-of-a-kind
- Hand wash cold and line dry
- Model is 5'5, 34B bust, and wearing a size Small
- Free shipping to the continental USA!
- We have super limited quantities because we did a very small initial run of this handwoven fabric - we're a small brand, after all.
- If we don't have your size, please send us a message through the contact form on the site, or to Hello@hereandtherecollective.com, so we can compile a list of those interested in preorder.