Keramas Plant Dyed Scarf - Cranberry
Your new go-to handwoven organic cotton scarf!
Plant dyed with secang wood by our artisan partner, Pagi Motley, a well-respected natural dye house in Bali, this versatile piece is light and airy with a rich hue suitable for use all year long, no matter where you live.
This cranberry color is rich and cozy - perfect for the winter... But, we love it year-round, too!
- Handwoven from organic cotton
- Hand-dyed with plants
About this product
- Handwoven by women weavers in Lombok
- We work directly with our skilled artisans who are paid fairly for their work
- Due to the handmade nature of this piece, slight variations in color and size may vary
- Please handwash this piece using a neutral soap