Nyang Nyang Rainbow Scarf
$60This gorgeous handwoven organic cotton scarf has been hand-painted with entirely plant-based dyes by our artisan partner, Pagi Motley, a well-respected natural dye house in Bali.
With a pattern reminiscent of a rainbow, this versatile piece is light and airy and one-of-a-kind!
Toss it in your bag and bring it to the beach to wear as a sarong or lay on as you lounge. Wear it as a scarf or shawl. This lovingly handmade piece will serve you well.
- Handwoven from organic cotton
- Hand-painted with plant-based dye
About this product
- Handwoven by women-weavers in Lombok
- We work directly with our skilled artisans who are paid fairly for their work
- Due to the handmade nature of this piece, slight variations in color and size may vary
- Please handwash this piece using a neutral soap and line dry
More from this collection