Aquidneck Island Midi Skirt in Lavender Gingham
Meet the Aquidneck Island Midi - handwoven in Guatemala in a light lavender gingham check by our artisan partner, Aurelia, this style is about to become a part of your regular wardrobe rotation.
We designed this skirt to be worn high on the waist paired with the Aquidneck Island crop; but with its elasticated waistband, you can wear it lower, if you wish!
Buy this skirt with the matching Aquidneck Island Crop Top and receive 10% off the skirt
- Elasticated waistband
- Handwoven gingham fabric made in Guatemala by Aurelia
- As with any handmade piece, there might be slight variations in color, pattern, and size. We celebrate these differences and so-called imperfections as what makes our products artisanal and one-of-a-kind
- Hand wash cold and line dry
- Model is 5'5 and wearing a size Small
- Free shipping to the continental USA!
- We have super limited quantities because we did a very small initial run of this fabric - we're a small brand, after all.
- If there is demand, we will be very happy to open this up to preorder in all sizes, including extended sizing, once we sell through our on-hand quantities!
- If we don't have your size, please send us a message through the contact form on the site, or to Hello@hereandtherecollective.com, so we can compile a list of those interested in preorder.