Sunset Crop Top in Bougainvillea Jaspe
Free the belly - every body is a crop-top body!
This spicy top features our go-to super flattering square neckline and a tie back for versatility in accommodating a range of bust sizes.
Made with our boldly colored handwoven jaspe fabric - inspired, of course, by our favorite rambling flower, the bougainvillea, this top will take you from a hot summer day to a sultry summer night.
Proudly wear as a crop, or pair with a high-waisted skirt or pants for a chic and less revealing look.
- Handwoven jaspe fabric made in Guatemala
- Jaspe is a traditional Guatemalan ikat, which is a resist dye technique applied prior to weaving the fabric
- As with any handmade piece, there might be slight variations in color, pattern, and size. We celebrate these differences and so-called imperfections as what makes our products artisanal and one-of-a-kind
- Hand wash cold and line dry
- Model is 5'5, 34B bust, and wearing a size Small
- Free shipping to the continental USA!
- We have super limited quantities because we are using fabric we had leftover from our very first apparel collection.
- If there is demand, we will be very happy to open this up to preorder in all sizes, including extended sizing, once we sell through our on-hand quantities.
- If we don't have your size, please send us a message through the contact form on the site, or to Hello@hereandtherecollective.com, so we can compile a list of those interested in preorder.