Aquidneck Midi Summer Whites
Meet the Aquidneck Island Midi - made from fabric handwoven in Guatemala by our artisan partner, Aurelia, this style is about to become a part of your regular wardrobe rotation.
This hand-loomed cotton fabric features a tonal textured Guatemalan motif that looks like embroidery but is actually an ornamental pattern achieved by supplementary weaving.
We designed this skirt to be worn high on the waist paired with the Aquidneck Island crop; but with its elasticated waistband, you can wear it lower, if you wish!
- Elasticated waistband
- Handwoven fabric made in Guatemala by Aurelia
- As with any handmade piece, there might be slight variations in color, pattern, and size. We celebrate these differences and so-called imperfections as what makes our products artisanal and one-of-a-kind
- Hand wash cold and line dry
- Free shipping to the continental USA!
- We have super limited quantities because we did a very small initial run of this fabric - we're a small brand, after all.
- If there is demand, we will be very happy to open this up to preorder in all sizes, including extended sizing, once we sell through our on-hand quantities!
- If we don't have your size, please send us a message through the contact form on the site, or to Hello@hereandtherecollective.com, so we can compile a list of those interested in preorder.