Hand Sculpted Brass Torc Necklace
A modern homage to the Celtic Torc. This hand-sculpted neck cuff is crafted as if it was recovered from antiquity. A symbolic piece of nobility and strength. Worn by both men and women in clans, the torc is weighted with power. The c-shape symbolizes the crescent moon. . Evoking intuition, metamorphosis, emotions, creation, and transformation. A piece honoring the balance of the divine masculine and feminine in us all.
- bronze neck cuff sits comfortably and elegantly
- adjustable by lightly pushing and pulling
- each order individually hand-sculpted made without casting or molds
- slips on at smallest part of neck
- deliberate distressed markings for an antique feel
- can be worn several ways as shown in photos
- will patina when not worn
About the brand
Sirena + The Sea
- Designed and handmade in the coastal New Jersey in-home studio of designer Laurie Dibiagio.
- Each piece is handwoven and sculpted by Laurie utilizing fibrous and naturally occurring materials to create unique pieces. Although part of a collection, each piece is one-of-a-kind and will vary slightly due to the nature of the handmade process. Each piece is individually crafted and sculpted and does not utilize molds or casting. This process makes each piece an original.