Rainbow Momos Rug -Made to Order
Warm neutral tones with a pop of gold create an inviting color palette on our shaggy rainbow rug.
This rug is made to order. Please allow 8-12 weeks
About this product
- All the pieces in our Momos rug collection have been handwoven by our artisan partner in Momostenango, Guatemala
- A truly artisanal process, each rug is woven on a pedal loom with thread spun from the wool of free-roaming sheep in the region.
- The wool is carded and spun by hand and naturally dyed with plants.
- Due to the handmade nature of these pieces, no two pieces are exactly the same and might vary slightly in color and size
- We recommend placing a high-quality rug pad beneath your high-pile rugs to secure them in place and to prevent bunching
***These rugs are beautifully made, but they're rustic and might not suit your tastes if you're looking for something spotless and pristine! Since the wool is cleaned, carded, and spun by hand from free-roaming sheep, one should expect to see small bits of plant matter embedded into the threads.**
**Our weavers do their best to clean the yarn, and we do an additional cleaning when we receive the rugs, but bits of organic matter will remain. These can be picked out with thread scissors as they appear and bits of dirt that become dislodged can be gently vacuumed on the lowest setting.**