Silk Shapeshifter Belt
Hand-woven reclaimed silk sari. Inspired by the ancient art of the Hawaiian ti leaf lei.
- 78" of versatile styling
- wear a necklace, scarf, headband, choker, or belt
- endless ways to wear and style
- upcycled and fair trade silk sari from India
About the Brand
About the brand
Sirena + The Sea
- Designed and handmade in the coastal New Jersey in-home studio of designer Laurie Dibiagio.
- Each piece is handwoven and sculpted by Laurie utilizing fibrous and naturally occurring materials to create unique pieces. Although part of a collection, each piece is one-of-a-kind and will vary slightly due to the nature of the handmade process. Each piece is individually crafted and sculpted and does not utilize molds or casting. This process makes each piece an original.