Serving you sunshine, even on a cloudy day, with our new 100% handwoven Soleada coverlet!
This decorative coverlet is perfect for the coming warmer nights when you only want to sleep with a sheet, but you still want something to make your bed look pretty when it's made up during the day.
Dario, our artisan partner who crafted this collection, is an expert weaver who incorporated many different supplementary weaving techniques throughout the pattern on the blanket to add various textural elements.
For these blankets, Dario worked on his largest loom, which is 90" wide, so he was able to weave each blanket in one continuous piece rather than in multiple pieces that need to be stitched together.
Buy this coverlet on its own, or complete the full cheerfully summery look by purchasing it as a set with the Soleada pillow covers here (and save 10%).
About This Product
- Cotton threads handwoven by Dario on a pedal loom in Guatemala
- Macrame finishings by Amparo
- This piece is completely handmade - as such, one might notice slight imperfections or slight variations in color and size. This is to be expected and celebrated as part of a truly artisanal process.
- Handwash with gentle soap, line dry
- Free shipping to the continental United States
- approximately 92" Long x 86.5" wide
- Fits nicely on a Queen sized bed or folded in a more decorative manner on a king
- Feels like a light to mid-weight linen.
- Excellent for decoration or to add some additional warmth layered over a sheet or duvet on a summer night.